Friday, March 25, 2011

Something for Lucy

Every Friday I work two shifts at the gym, with a three hour break for lunch. I find that by the time I get home I have zero desire to cook, so I have been cooking dinner during lunch. This works really well for me, and it means that we aren't eating rubbish when I am too tired to cook. During Lent this has proved a bit trickier for me as we are eating fish or vegetarian on the Fridays and I don't like pre-cooking fish.

Today I decided to make a Roasted Pumpkin and Zucchini Quiche for dinner. Surprisingly easy, and a great recipe to improvise, I just choose fillings to replace the pumpkin and zucchini, with another family favourite being chicken and mushroom. Yum!

Well, being the obsessed Facebooker that I am, I updated my status today to talk about the quiche that I had cooking in the oven. It must have sounded as delicious online as it smelled in my kitchen because Lucy (one of my online friends) requested the recipe. So for Lucy... I have updated the recipes page to include this new one. I hope you enjoy it as much as we will. :)

1 comment:

J said...

Quiche was yummy!

Well done Jen.